HP printers, as a powerful tool for effective and reliable printing with guided precision, have become an integral requisite of our personal as well as professional life. Get your hands on best HP printer in the market and set up the device followed by a set of guidelines via 123.hp.com’setup. Make sure to use valid credentials to avoid errors as much as possible.
The 123.hp.com/setup provides the admiring services to users and steps to install the device on your system. This setup page, aids the users to configure 123.hp.com/setup printer on your device for the first time, as well as provides vital information during the subsequent needs. The steps include prerequisites for the setup, establishing the network connection, installing the HP wireless printer setup and download the driver setup.
Setting up your brand new HP printer by using setup page – 123.hp.com/setup
Here you must follow these steps to successfully install the device, and to setup all the features of HP printers via 123.hp.com/setup.
- Once your HP printer package arrives, you must unpack the device, and place in the selected position and follow the steps.
- Before you start plugging wires into your system, check the source of power connection. Make sure to place the printer nearby the power socket for continues supply of electricity in order to avoid any interruptions during the work.
- Remove the power cables from the box and attach the power cord to HP printer and to system.
- Once you plug the printer from the power socket, push the power button on printer and turn it on.
- Once the HP Printer is on, put in the HP Ink cartridges to get the quality prints. Hold the cartridges by the sides and push it into corresponding slots.
- Once the ink cartridge is installed correctly. Check out of there is any packaging material \, if yes then remove and load the papers into the paper tray of your HP printer. You can get the details from hp.com’setup page.
- Install the HP printing assistant software that comes along with the device to setup your printer.
- Upload the HP printer drivers
- Once the papers and software are uploaded, close the paper input tray and enjoy the printing works.
How to install HP Printer Assistant?
HP printer assistant is a software that comes with your 123.hp.com/setup printer. It assist you to setup your 123.hp.com/setup printer and provides assistance to scan, order supplies, check ink levels, and more.
The print information in HP printer assistance and Windows is lost, when you upgrade the Windows of your PC. If it happens, use HP printer assistant to reconnect to your PC as a new printer.
- Reconnect your printer to your PC and ensure a stable online connectivity with continuous flow of electricity.
- Uninstall any HP printer software or driver
- Later, you must download and reinstall the updated drivers from the HP’s website.
- Go to the official HP page and from the main section, go to the software and driver download
- Choose your printer model and click on “submit”
- Follow the on-screen direction to download and install the setup
- Once the installation completed, your hp.com’setup printer is ready to use.
How to connect a wireless network – new connection?
For the first time wireless connection of your printer, follow the instruction:
- Go to the Control Panel section and select the wireless option
- Then, click to the “Wireless Setup” Wizard and answer all the instruction
- Choose the correct name network from the list of network names
- Enter the user name and password and click on “OK’
- Select the document you want to print and tap the “Print” button to start printing
123.3hp.com setup – How to print a document by using a mobile phone?
As mobile phone technology progresses, so does our ability to get everything done through our android devices using a cloud-based network.
Connect your device with 123.hp.com’setup printer with four simple steps
- Go to the Google playstore and add hp.com/setup print application to Setup your device for wireless printing
- Once you install HP Print Service Plugin, make sure its toggled on and enabled for printing
- Open up your browser and choose the print option in the dropdown menu. HP provides a user-friendly display guide.
- Go to the list of networked printer and select your hp.com’setup printer and enjoy the print
If you still face difficulty to connect your 123.hp.com/setup printer to your computer, then you can contact HP Customer Service for additional support.