Does it ever occurred to you that you received a PDF file as an email attachment and immediately feel an urge to get a hard copy of it as soon as the notification popped up on your screen?
In such a scenario, you can choose the old and traditional method wherein you connect the device to a PC, download and transfer the file from your mailbox; open the file and click “Print”.
What a tremendous way to waste your time and efforts despite the availability of reliable technology to help you do it faster without moving a muscle.
Ah! Yes, you heard it right and loud, such a technique does exist. You can forward that email attachment to your printer, and print a copy from a distance. The folks at HP Center brainstorming new ideas, working hard and working relentlessly to make our printing experiences more comfortable have come up with a fairly new concept called “ePrint”.
It enables all HP web-connected printers to receive print requests from any device.
Decoding ePrint concept and steps to integrate HP printers with ePrint
It is a convenient printing solution for HP users as it features wireless printing, web printing and mobile printing and direct to printer capabilities.
The fascinating thing about ePrint is that all HP Printers has its own email address, which is quite similar to “Google Cloud Print” for cloud printing needs. The only distinctive quality that separates ePrint from its Google counterpart is that you are no longer limited to just Gmail and Google Docs for your cloud printing needs.
Steps to integrate ePrint on the HP Officejet 6500A Plus Printer model
Stay with us and get to know the steps to deploy ePrint on the HP Officejet 6500A Plus Printer. We will demonstrate to you how to activate this feature in relatively simple steps.
Before we start discussing the steps, here are two fundamental requirements you need to fulfill to setup ePrint feature. First, the concept is only compatible with wireless printers, and secondly, it must be ePrint enabled.
- Open your web browser and go to HP official website
- Open your HP dashboard by clicking twice the model number and name of your printer under “Devices and Printers” option in the “Control Panel”.
- Once you locate the HP ePrintCenter, click twice on it.
- A window will pop-up on your screen prompting you to log in to your HP account. Click on the “Sign In” tab.
- In case, you’re a new user, then click on the “Sign Up” button and fill in your details to create a new ePrintCenter account.
- You’ll be prompted to type your Printer code. You probably have received a printout with a code while setting up your printer. If not, you can follow the instructions on how to find the printing code.
- Enter the code and proceed to the next step
- Congratulations, you printer is now connected to your ePrintCenter account. Now, click “next” to configure other settings.
Note – Please make sure to perform the steps thoroughly as described to add your printer to cloud.
You can enhance the capabilities of your HP Officejet 6500A Plus all-in-one printer, once you integrate the concept with cloud printing including “Google Cloud Print”.