It is very common to face errors while you try to print a Word file document. This error makes you frustrate and more eager to know the actual cause of the error. In this article, you will get the insights to fix the error when Word cannot print due to a problem with the printer setup. Here is more information that will surely help you to resolve the issue so that you can fix the issue without any further interruptions.
What are the error messages you see on the screen?
- You get error messages on-screen along with other random messages when you try to print a word document.
- The printer is not responding to your commands.
- Files get printed with meaningless symbols.
- There are issues with printer output such as envelope positioning problems, mismatched graphics, and others.
Point to remember: In order to fix word can’t print due to a problem with the printer setup error it is very much important to determine the root cause. Some of the causes are as below:
- Corrupted documents or damaged content in the document.
- There are issues in the Word program
- Issues with the printer driver
- Corrupted Windows Operating system or it’s not update
- There are issues with connectivity or hardware of the device.
What are the tests that will help you to know the root cause of the printing failure?
You need not make assumptions to know the root cause of the printing problem despite knowing the root cause behind the “word cannot print due to a problem with the printer setup” error. Here are some of the test that can easily help you to know the root cause of the problem:
- You can test to print the other documents
- Just try to print in other programs or applications.
- You can try to print with different printer driver installed on your device.
- Just test the Word program files using other settings to print the document.
How to fix word can’t print due to a problem with the printer setup windows 10?
- First of all, you are requested to exit all the Office programs that you are currently using.
- Tap on the “Start” menu and type “Add remove” or go to the “Control panel”.
- Now, open the “Add or remove programs” option.
- After this, tap on the “Change or remove programs” and click on the “Microsoft Office Word followed by a click on the “Change” option.
- Just tap on the “Repair” or “Repair Word” option and then tap on the “Continue” or “Next” button on-screen.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
If the issues with the printing problem still persist on-screen then use the option labeled as “Clean-boot troubleshooting” to help you in determining the source of the problem so that you can take corrective actions to resolve it. Steps discussed in this article will definitely help you to deal with the issues related to “word cannot print due to a problem with the printer setup” error. However, we recommend you to visit 123.hp.com/setup If the error still persists on-screen. On the website, you will get the customer support assistants to help you with the best possible solutions along with some relevant information.