When you purchase an HP Printer the first step you do is to connect HP printer to the computer you use. You just need to select the Wi-Fi network on your computer and then you can find it out from the notification area. In this section, you will get to learn how can you connect HP printer to computer. Now, you should select the network that you should connect to. You just have to select the “Connect” option to connect to the Wi-fi network. You need to enter the security passcode and then you can follow the additional instructions given in this article.
What are the steps to connect HP printer to computer?
Here are the following steps to connect the HP printer to the wireless setup:-
- First of all, you have to connect the printer to your computer with the help of USB cable and then turn it on.
- After this, you have to open the “Settings” option from the “Start” menu.
- Now, just click on the “Devices” button.
- Followed by this, you need to tap on the “Add a printer or scanner” option.
- If the Windows operating system detects the printer, you then have to tap on the name of the printer and then follow the steps on-screen.
How to fix the HP printer won’t connect to the computer?
There are many Windows10 users present across the globe who are facing the same issue when the HP printer won’t connect to the computer. If you are a new PC user and upgrade to Windows10 then you can easily encounter this issue. There are different software and hardware errors that can be overcome with the solutions provided in the mail. There are some steps to fix the HP printer won’t connect to the computer or a Windows 10 operating system. Here are some of the steps that can fix errors between connect the HP printer to a computer.
- In the first step, you have to make sure that you open your Wi-Fi by pressing the wireless button from your HP Laptop or computer.
- Now, you have to keep the wireless driver updated with HP Support assistant from the trusted website.
- In the third step, you have to use the automated troubleshooting process in order to detect and resolve the network issues.
- Just make sure that you do not have any persisting hardware issues.
- Just try to reinstall the wireless network adapter driver.
- In the final step, you just have to execute the Windows System Restore in your HP laptop or computer.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that the walkthrough works in every possible way however if the problem doesn’t fade off then you can visit 123.hp.com/setup that is the official website to solve your HP related issues. You can also visit the official website and get assistance from the Support executives who will help you to solve the queries related to the topic.