HP Deskjet printers can be connected to a computer by both wired and non-wireless connections. You can easily set up your printer from the computer or from a Smartphone. You can print, scan, and copy with this all in one printer. You will get a sharp and black text with high-spirited colors. In this blog, we are going to discuss how HP Deskjet 2600 setup can be done.
How you can do HP Deskjet 2600 wireless setup?
You can connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network in these easy steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, make sure your printer is connected to the same network to which your computer is connected.
- Press the “power on” button on your printer.
- Then, select the “setup” option.
- Go to the Network menu and click on “wireless setup”.
- A list will display on the screen then, click on your wireless network ID.
- Enter your network’s password and click on “done”.
- Then, select “ok” to save the settings.
- Finally, by following these steps, your HP Deskjet 2600 setup will be done.
- If you want to set up the password then, go to “HP Deskjet 2600 all-in-one printer setup wifi password” setting and your password will set up easily.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2600 printer on windows?
Once you are done with the above process, you can connect your HP Deskjet 2600 printer with Windows. The simple steps are:
- Firstly, turn on your HP Deskjet 2600 printer, your router, and your computer.
- Be sure that your printer is connected to your computer.
- Then, connect your HP Deskjet 2600 printer to the Wi-Fi networks. The steps for connecting your printer to a Wi-Fi network are already mentioned above.
- Go to the web browser and visit 123.hp/setup to download the HP printer driver.
- Then choose the model of your printer.
- Select the “download” option.
- Once it is downloaded then search for “control panel”.
- Select the option of “printer and driver”.
- In the next step, add your printer.
- Then select your HP Deskjet 2600 printer from the list and select “next”.
- Finally, your printer is connected to your windows.
To conclude, you can do HP Deskjet 2600 setup easily by following the above-mentioned steps. If you want to scan the documents and photos or want to check the ink cartridges, hp printer assistant will help you to manage it.
Frequently asked questions:
How to connect HP Deskjet 2600 to wifi without WPS?
Here are the steps to connect HP Deskjet 2600 to wi-fi without WPS:
- Go to the “setup or wireless” option.
- Press “restore settings”.
- Click on the network and your printer will connect to the WiFi.
What is the network security key for HP Deskjet 2600?
- Select “open network”.
- Change the settings of the adapter.
- Then, select “Hp Deskjet 2600 printer”.
- Hit on the “status” option and select “wireless properties”.
- After that, click on “characters”.
- Finally, you can get your network security key.