It is very convenient that you can sit back, relax, and give printing commands to your HP printer from any time anywhere. All you need is to have a hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup if you have purchased the latest printer with an updated version. In this article, you will get the proper guidance to establish the wireless connection between the printer and the device from which you need to give printing commands. There is a need to learn the basic steps for establishing a hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup without CD. So, let us start the article and discuss more the topic to start the hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer setup windows 10
Setting the hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup for the Windows 10 then you need to follow the steps given below:
- Collect the network name along with the password. Make sure you have the USB cable with the printer.
- Go to the “Software and Driver Downloads” option and type the printer name.
- Just download the complete feature software and follow the on-screen steps to complete the setup.
- When prompted you have to restart the computer to finish the install.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer wireless setup mac
Follow the steps to hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup on Mac:
- Just gather the network name and pass-phrase.
- If you do not know the network name and password then go to the “Find Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password” section.
- Just connect a USB cable to the port of the printer and then to the computer.
- Make sure the printer is updated.
- After this, go to the “Software and Driver Downloads” and type the printer name, tap on the “Enter” button.
- Tap on the “Apple” menu and tap on the “System Preferences” option.
- Depending upon the system version, tap on the “Print & Fax, Print & Scan” option or go to the “Printers & Scanners” option.
- Following this, tap on the printer name and tap on the option labeled as “Options & Supplies”.
- Tap on the “Utility” option and tap on the “Open Printer Utility” option.
- After this, tap on the “HTML Config” to open the advanced printer settings window.
- Tap on the “Networking” tab and tap on the “Wireless” in the left window.
- Now, tap on the “802.11b/g/n Wireless” select the “Enabled” from the pop-up menu.
- You need to double-click on the network name to add to the “Current network name” field and enter the network phrase and tap on the “Apply” option.
- Just disconnect the USB cable from the printers and computers.
- Go to the Printers and Scanners option and tap on the name of the printer and tap on the Minus sign and then delete the USB installed printer.
- Tap on the plus sign and tap on the “Add Printer or scanner” option.
- After this, tap on the printer with “Bonjour” and tap on the “Use or Print using” box and select the name of the printer on the pop-up menu.
- After this, tap on the “Add” option to add the printer to the list.
HP laserjet p1102w wireless setup iPhone
- First of all, open the Apple device and make sure the wifi is switched on and check the mark next to the Wifi local network.
- Tap on the name of the network and go to the “Finding Your Wireless Password” option if you do not have login information.
- Just check the printer network connection status.
- If the printer is connected to the network then skip the step to print.
- Remember, if the printer is not connected to the network; just connect the printer to the network.
- Make sure the printer is turned on and the paper is loaded in the tray.
- Open the item, you wish to print and tap on the “Share” icon.
- Tap on the “Print” icon to open the “Printer” options.
- After this, tap on the “Select Printer” to select the Printer.
- Change the following print settings on the printing option with the printer settings, such as:
- Number of copies
- Black &White
- Black & White
- Double-sided printing
- Page range
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that the information in this article has given you enough insights to complete the hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup. However, if you still encounter issues in the process then it is recommended to visit 123.hp.com/setup or you can get in touch with the support technicians via HP Chat available on the website.