The hp Officejet 4650 is one of the luxury machines for printing quality outputs and it functions for multi-tasking. This printer can print wifi and support mobile printing that includes the printing of the content that is available on the cloud. It offers you to use wireless, Ethernet, and USB connectivity. Just get the software and the driver packages and establish the connection. For beginners, it is very important to know what the actual process for the hp Officejet 4650 setup is. The supported operating systems are Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10. If you are in confusion that you don’t know how to perform the steps for the hp Officejet 4650 wireless setup, then let’s get started with the topic!
How to download the software for HP OfficeJet 4650 manual installation?
- From the Printer control panel tap the wireless symbol and then tap the “Settings Now” on the Wireless Setup wizard tab.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and choose your network name and enter the network password.
- Now the printer is connected to the wireless network.
- The software installation requires the USB cable to get connected with the printer.
- You can easily remove the cable once the HP OfficeJet 4650 manual installation process is completed.
- Just navigate to the 123.hp/setup and tap on the printer after this enter the model name and number.
- Make the changes like changing the OS and tap on the “Submit” option.
- On the next screen tap on the basic driver display.
- Just choose the required package and tap on the “Download” tab.
- Now, install the package and follow the set of instructions that are prompted on-screen.
hp Officejet 4650 wireless setup in Windows 10
- If you are new and want to print then there is no local network that you can use for wifi direct for printing purposes.
- Turn on the printer and then tap on the start and the search bar.
- After this click on the “Printers and scanners” option.
- The next step is to select the printer settings from the results.
- After this tap on the plus symbol with the “Add a printer or scanner” in it.
- Now, the screen will get refreshed and you can search for the printer and scanner.
- Tap on the “Show Wifi direct printers” link.
- Select the printer name from the list and the printer name must start with direct.
- Tap on the “Add device” and check the printer display.
- Enter the pin when prompted to complete the process for the hp Officejet 4650 setup.
hp Officejet 4650 wireless setup in Mac
- First of all tap on the wireless icon on the mac and select the printer name direct in front of its name.
- Go to the “Control Panel” and tap on the wireless symbol and tap on the reports and select the “Network summary” to find the network name.
- Enter the WPS pin on your printer.
- Tap on the “Join” when prompted on-screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the hp Officejet 4650 wireless setup
By the end of this topic, we hope that you are clear with the steps to be followed for the hp Officejet 4650 wireless setup. However, if you are still stuck up somewhere in between the steps then you are suggested to download the hp printer assistant from the official website or you can get customer support assistance from the official website.