We all know that the HP Print service Plugin driver is used when you need to print the documents without any interruptions. It allows you to print documents, pictures, and files from the other application using the HP printer. The different HP printers which support this application are HP OfficeJet, HP LaserJet, HP DesignJet, HP Photosmart, HP DeskJet, and HP Envy. Remember, you can determine and print with no hp print service plugin not working error when:
- You are connected to the same network as the mobile device.
- You are broadcasting a wifi direct network.
- When you are connected to the mobile device via USB on go cable.
What is the concept behind the hp print service plugin not working error?
All you need to select the “Print” or share with the PSP when there is a need to print. After this, you have to tap on the menu button to see the print options. Remember, the location of the menu button may vary as per your Android model. It is important to understand that the HP Print Service Plugin abridge the printing on the android lollipop, version 5.0 along with the devices.
How to fix the hp print service plugin not working without any interruptions?
If you wish to fix the hp print service plugin not working error then you need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, go to the “Settings” option on the device.
- Now, go to the apps and tap on the “Show system” option.
- Just select the android system web view and tap on the disable button.
Point to remember: If you have disabled the HP printer then tap on the Force stop option and tap on the “Disable” option. After this, you have to restart the device and try to print again using the hp print service plugin app.
HP print service plugin not working- Printing from android tablets or smartphones
This specific section is for the HP network connected on the android smartphones or tablets and using the HP Print Service Plugin option. Follow the steps given below:
- First of all, install the HP print service plugin.
- After this, confirm your Android device is connected to the same network as the printer.
- Just confirm the android device is connected to the same network.
- On your android device, you need to install or update the “HP Print Service Plugin” option.
- Once the installation gets complete, choose the android device to turn on the plugin.
- Turn off any print service plugins, if in need.
- Your android device is now ready to print via the hp print service plugin.
- Just try to print with the HP print service plugin button.
- After this, you have to print the photos, documents, emails, or webpages from the android apps on the menu.
- Now, give the printing commands to the HP printer from the android devices.
- You have to open the item that you wish to print and tap on the menu icon and tap on the “Print” option.
- You will see the preview screen and tap on the arrow to see the printer list.
- Tap on the “HP Model name” to print the network to print the Wi-fi direct.
- After this, tap on the arrow key to change the print settings and tap on the “Print” icon.
- If you are still stuck in between the steps then it is suggested to visit the 123.hp.comwebsite to get solutions.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has given you meaningful insights into the brief. However, if you still have queries related to the topic then we recommend you visit the 123.hp.com website or you can download hp assistant driver from the official website. Doing this, will help you to resolve the hp print service plugin not working issue persisting on your screen.