Users have been relying on HP printer since past many years because of it well-known and trusted services. The printing machines from HP deliver fast printing speed, high-resolution results, clear scanning tasks, remote printing, and much more. Yet there are cases when users stuck up with isseus caused by HP printers.
Printer displays various error codes and messages on the screen and every error has different cause. Sometimes, it becomes difficult to understand root of the problem that is when you need to connect with the Official HP printer support. If you are facing the errors listed below, find the given solution or reach out for assistance.
HP Printer Common Errors with Solutions:
Problem: Printer driver installation error
Solution: Reinstall the printer driver
- Uninstall the previous Printer driver from your computer
- Visit to the Official webpage of HP printer
- Go to the footer section (the bottom of the page)
- You will notice several menu, find ‘Support’ and click ‘Download drivers’ under the section
- On the next page with the message of ‘Let’s identify your product to get started printer’, click on Printer
- Enter your product name in the field
- Submit and continue
- On the next page, you will have the HP printer driver for your printer model
- Click on the Orange Download button and install the software
Problem: Printerhead not working
Solution: Clean the printer head
- Connect the printer with computer and check the settings are made correct
- Load paper into the input try
- Launch the printer driver on the screen and go to settings
- Under the Print Settings, click Printer Toolbox
- Click on ‘Clean the Printhead’ option and perform the on-screen prompts
If you encounter other errors but failing to fix it, call on HP Printer Customer Service and the experts will direct you with manual instructions or perform the fix by their end. Your printer might show number of issues and messages, a few of them are listed here:
List of other HP Printer errors
- Unsuccessful network error
- HP printer Paper Out error codes: (MP/PC/UC/LC/EC/LE LOAD)
- Open or No Cartridge detected
- Paper Jam error
- Error message on printer’s display No EP Cartridge or No Toner Cartridge
- Toner Low Message
- MIO Not Ready
- ERROR 20 – Memory Overflow
- Print Overrun
- Configuration Error
- I /O Not Ready
- Unable to perform more tasks
- Temporary Print Engine Failure
Why choose HP help desk for HP Printer support?
When you stuck up with your printer and the machine does not work, you can go for HP printer support in odd cases. Our expert service provider for HP printers will deliver your assured solution to get rid of it even for future use.
Regardless of the printer model, you can converse with the expert by calling on HP printer support number to find the solution.