The HP tango x printer setup is one of the important things to do as the HP tango x printer is one of the most convenient, effortless printers that have controlled most from the HP Smart app that can be controlled via iPhone or iPad. You need to plug in and download the app and then you are good to go. You do not need to have any USB connection or drivers. The compact designs include the textile finish wrap that doubles the output tray that will save efficient space. In this article, you will learn the basics that are required for the hp tango x printer setup.
What are the steps for HP Tango x printer driver for Mac?
Before starting up with the steps to setup HP Tango x printer driver for Mac make sure the printer is turned on and the mobile device is on. After this you will follow the steps given below:
- All you need a compatible computer and internet access.
- Make sure the computer or the mobile device is connected to the same wireless network to which the printer is connected.
- Now, set up the HP printer and load the paper in the tray and install cartridges.
- After this turn on the printer and place it near to the computer.
- Congratulations! You have successfully set up the HP Tango x printer driver for Mac.
What do you mean by HP tango driver is unavailable?
The moment you see “HP tango driver is unavailable” message on-screen it means that the driver is installed against your printer and it is not compatible or outdated. It can also mean that the driver is corrupt and the HP driver is corrupt and the computer cannot recognize it. It is very much essential to remember the HP tango mac address while working with its drivers and the HP tango x printer driver for mac.
What is the process for the HP tango x printer setup?
The tango X printer has a book cover-like with “Outer” wrap and then opens the printer and provides a nice runaway on which the printed pages come out. Here is the process for HP tango X printer setup are as follows:
- Unbox the HP tango x printer and remove the printer.
- After this connect the printer to a power source.
- Connect the printer and load the paper with ink cartridges.
- Now, connect the printer to the network.
- In the end, you have to enroll the HP instant ink to the printer.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped you to establish the HP tango X printer setup. However, if you still have issues and errors with the steps then we strongly recommend you visit 123.hp.com/setup. Moreover, you can also visit the official HP customer support website and use HP chat to get connected with the support assistants.