The users need to understand the WPS stands for wifi-protected setup and for making a strong connection between a wireless printer and a router. All you need to find the WPS pin on the HP printer to establish a connection between the devices that you are accessing. The Wireless technology that is used in the HP printer enables the users to print the documents from anywhere anytime. If you are not a tech person then you might know how to find WPS pin on HP printer. This article will surely help you if you are a beginner and won’t be able to find the WPS pin. It is also important to understand, that if you install the HP printer driver on your computer and the printer asks for a WPS pin then you need the one and you should know how to get it. Just don’t panic, just go through this article, and get the instructions to find WPS pin on HP printer. So, let us get started!
What are the steps to find WPS pin on HP printer?
Generally, there are two ways to make the wifi protected setup connections in the HP printers. One of them is via WPS button and another one is via WPS pin. Therefore, you can easily connect the HP printer to the operating device in the two of ways:
What are the steps to connect the HP printer using the WPS button?
If you wish to find WPS pin on hp printer and connect the HP printer using the WPS button, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the HP printer’s control panel or screen and tap on the “Wireless” button.
- After this, you have to choose the option labeled as “Wifi Protected setup” and follow the on-screen instructions that are displaying on-screen.
- In the next step, you have to select the “WPS” button option and after doing this, the printer will ask to tap on the WPS button for the wireless router.
- Once you tap on the “Wi-Fi Protected setup” button on the router.
- Just go to the printer and tap on the Continue option for wireless connection.
- Now, the connection will be established for assigning the WPS button then and the printer is ready to print anything wireless.
How to connect the HP printer through WPS Pin?
If you wish to find WPS pin on hp printer and connect the HP printer using the WPS pin, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the HP printer’s control panel and tap on the Wireless button.
- After this tap on the “Settings” button.
- Just touch the “Wifi protected setup” and tap on the following on-screen prompted instructions.
- Now, you will be redirected to Wifi protected setup Pin, just tap on it.
- You will see the Pin on the display screen.
- The next step is to access the configuration utility or the software for wireless access.
- Enter the WPS pin code in the required field.
- Once the HP printer is set up properly, you can install the network printer driver by opening the printer’s HP Folder in “All Programs”.
- Now, tap on the “Printer setup & Software” option.
- After this, you need to select the option labeled as “Connect a new printer” on pc.
Dial HP support number if you find WPS pin on hp printer- Conclusion
Are you unable to understand the above steps? If yes, you can download the hp printer assistant driver from the official website or dial the helpline number from the HP support website. However, if you are still unable to find WPS pin on hp printer then you can easily visit the official website and get assistance for the same. On the website, you can easily get information and write-ups that can help you with the topic we have just discussed through this topic.